Personal profile---YangJiZhen


 My name is Yang Jizhen. I come from Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, one of the five autonomous regions in China.There are many Muslim people here,and I am one of them.


This place is very famous, in history is the main road of the "Silk Road", known as "the Yangtze River" reputation.Because it is not only beautiful scenery, but also a lot of tempting food. It is also known as the land of fish and rice, with both agriculture and aquaculture, and it has both the prosperity of the city and the peaceful home of the countryside.



After a brief introduction of my hometown, let's talk about me. I am not a very cheerful student, and I may feel awkward when getting along with others. However, after a long contact, you will find that I am actually a humorous person.It's just that I'm a slow burner.I am also a person who is eager to acquire knowledge but not good at communication, because this character makes me afraid of communicating with others, which makes my study not develop smoothly.I have realized the seriousness of this problem, so I am constantly changing myself, trying to communicate with others and overcome the difficulties in my heart. I believe I will become a better person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog