My experience at UKM --- Yang JiZhen

My name is Yang Jizhen, the first time I came to UKM, the first feeling is that it is very beautiful and vast. There are many buildings here, beautiful and magnificent.Because I just came to this strange environment, so I have a feeling of both excitement and fear. The reason for the excitement is my curiosity about the various buildings here and their uses. But it is also the reason why there are so many buildings that I am afraid of getting lost.As soon as I arrived here, I checked into KIZ, where I had my first place to live in Malaysia, and also tasted the food that was different from my hometown. It gave me a wonderful feeling, very delicious but different from what I had eaten before.


It was a different experience for me, but the most amazing thing was that I could see the monkeys from KIZ. In the eyes of Chinese children, one superhero is the Monkey King, so when I saw several monkeys, I immediately thought of the Monkey King in the Chinese film and television series Journey to the West.



It was so strange to me that I was careful to pass by them so as not to disturb them.Fortunately, they did not attack me, and I fed them some bread.It really impressed me.


I also got lost in UKM, just trying to find a place to take a class and went the wrong way, which is perfectly normal for me as a road fool. But having been here for so long, it's been a great experience for me and I'm looking forward to a lot of wonderful things happening here every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog