My experience at UKM---Huang JingKai

December 09, 2023


During my 2 months in UKM, I had a experience that happened on the golf course, that originally was a really bit thing, but I still felt warmth.

It was a sunny afternoon, my classmate and I on the way to the golf club, I wanted to try the sport, which I assumed was a sport for people who enjoyed long walks and the occasional swing. Little did I know that my golfing aspirations would soon be replaced by more pressing adventures.

As we known, it rains a lot in Malaysia. It suddenly rained when I walked across the campus. In the beginning, we all did not care about the rain, but unfortunately I fell down because I did not pay attention to wet floor, then it is hurt me ankle.


I was promptly whisked away to the college infirmary, where I met a nurse with a sense of humor as robust as her medical skills. As she tended to my ankle, she regaled me with tales of college students who had found themselves in the infirmary for reasons ranging from the bizarre to the downright hilarious. Her stories were a welcome distraction from the throbbing in my ankle and the sinking realization that my golfing debut would have to wait.

It is a memorable experience, my ankle has healed quickly, and I think the staff at UKM are very kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog