Address of UKM Shape---Huang JingKai

December 09, 2023

About UKM Shape:

Successful executives and managers around the world are realizing that higher education is no longer an option. Various initiatives are already underway to promote work-while-you-study programs. The approach taken by PKP can be described as a repackaging of the existing UKM program into a program that is more in line with the Malaysian workforce requirements. Formal sessions are conducted only in the evenings or on weekends so as not to interfere with participants' work obligations. However, in most cases, the total duration of our programs is quite similar to that of a full-time student, e.g. 3 to 4 years for an undergraduate degree and 1½ to 2½ years for a postgraduate degree.


I registered as a undergraduate in UKM shape, opened my learning road in UKM, I am very grateful to the staff in UKM shape. After my registration, I had a delicious dessert in the UKM Shape restaurant, chocolate mousse which my first meal in UKM.


To sum up, I am honored to be a undergraduate of UKM.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog